Saturday, April 17, 2010

Telephone Answering Procedures

d_affne @ 2010-04-17T14: 31:00


Who was I?

Who am I?

; Who will I be?

Perhaps a slight breeze that turned into a furious rush to expire still a sigh.

Maybe I'm a weak cocoon that struggled to become a flower and fade with the arrival of dusk.

Maybe I was a tiny drop that turned violent storm to rush to the ground.

I do not know who I was.

; I do not know who I am.

do not know who will be.

But I know who want to be ...

light I want to be steadfast and to challenge the dark in a silent duel.

breath I want to be undisturbed and break the ropes that bind the life of my neck.

want to be the power of the elements not to fear the misfortunes of fate.

; ; ; ... but not always to want is power.


0 comments:

Post a Comment