Saturday, April 24, 2010

Senior Week Rentals Ocean City New Jersey

The daughter of Rosa Montero

We just words, words that echo in the ether, "said Felix. Mumbled words, shouted, spitting, words repeated millions of times or just accumulated mouths words hesitant. I do not believe in the hereafter, but I think in words. All the words that people have said from the beginning of time have been floating around, suspended in the magma of the Universe. That's eternity: a sound inaudible words. And maybe also dreams are just that: maybe the words of the dead, that we put at the head while we sleep and we form images. I am sure that all the sounds go swirling around us: the Earth cry! Rodrigo de Triana that greeted the American coast during the first voyage of Columbus, the dying You too, Brutus with Caesar lamented to his murderers, the sweet lullaby with which my mother put me to sleep. I do not remember the song, but I have the conviction that is near me, and that comforts me. Sometimes I think I'm spending my mother's words, like a breeze lightly caresses my face, and always kept the hope of ever catching these words at night, and reliving like good news from within the dream.

Cannibal's Daughter of Rosa Montero

0 comments:

Post a Comment