Jojojo, I have reserved the new head of Riku! I hope to make up on it this time ...
the end I was late for Elfdoll preorder, so I decided not to wait until August for the next (agostooooooooo T____T) and look for alternatives. I was considering buying a head of K-Doll, the Kill_U, I've always liked. But then I saw the beautiful Elysia of Dollstown and Riku saw very clearly in that mold: sad, Asian features ... I'll just have to modify a bit the nose, some sanding the wall, which is too prominent to go through Asia. It will be a very slight change and give you just a touch I want! I have really wanted to get me the head and can begin to make up ^ ^
official leave one picture, that is, as a girl. Need to take a little imagination xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment