Monday, April 19, 2010
How Long Should Cream Stay On Face
Well after inactivity siiiglos poenrme muñequil I decided to work. I have to make dreadlocks
the wig I bought a puuuta time! And I'll comrparle Riku trousers and a top, I saw a really cute in Iplehouse jersecito! See if you can find second hand there.
But the biggest change will be the head. I'm trying haaarta inmaquillable disguise that thing, whatever you do looks like a pussy or worse, a satanic slut, so that's it. I'm buying a new head.
At first I thought of a male head, but I find men's and Asian heads like me ... And then it occurred to me to wear a cast for Rainy, of Elfdoll, which are always pretty tomboy. I looked without makeup molds. Those seem pretty ugly guy, but I'm very seriously considering Hazy. It will be a challenge that is a make-something male, and that throws me back a lot, so uuuum do not know what to do xD I'll keep looking!
Following the anime, I failed to see almost everything because I've been very busy lately, just keep to last. Which by the way, in the second part have changed a bit the picture, no? And that's
all for now. I'm super busy with uni and I have no time for anything else ... But hey, that's what touches me not complain ^ ^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment