you venture just a few steps in the dark alley, drawn by my sobs. I can see you hesitate for a moment, thinking, perhaps, have imagined the sound, but when your eyes start to get used to the lack of light, you find me at the end of the alley. I see sitting on the floor, my hands around his knees and his head buried between them.
decide to approach me slowly, still undecided. Each step you resounds in my head like the ticking of a clock which has begun the countdown. With every inch you advance towards me, I can appreciate the sound of your blood to flip through your veins and begins to intoxicate the strange excitement that addresses every time I imagine the sublime taste of blood in my mouth . I can not control and ended up looking up to watch you, but quickly returns to hide my face. You thought to recognize a trace of malice in my eyes and it made you stop, startled.
a new sob pretend to get you out of your thoughts. Bury your head in me and I can see how you fight against your irrational side, which is warning you of danger. However, prefer to shut your instincts and convince you that in front of you, there is only one girl who needs help. Humans are so stupid dejarais ... Perhaps if you lead by your instinct would understand that, far from being a helpless child, I sin in human form. Continuous
crying to prompt you to come to console me. The years I have become a great actress and, like a cat plays before kill a mouse, I learned to entertain before the dam. Still, I can not help feeling increasingly anxious to feed.
Finally you rise up before me and offer me a trembling hand. Before looking up, I can only smile. Ready to play some more sack head between his knees. I avoid looking at you directly so stared at the bustle of the street beyond the alley there, and I cling to the hand that I extend. A shiver runs through your body when in contact with my icy skin making you arm hairs bristle. You repair your fear increases when my vacant eyes and empty of emotions that seem more typical of a sinister porcelain doll.
I can feel your heart rate increase and how your heart beats frantically struggle to keep up with your emotions. Finally, let your survival instincts take control of your actions and try to let go of my grip. But it's too late. Nail
my eyes on yours. Your pupils dilate with fear and more insistently trying to get rid of my hand, but can not. You are my food and I do not let you go. I show a smile in triumph and your eyes alight immediately, as if attracted by magnets, my fangs. I appreciate the fear have put your whole body tense preventing you from crying, letting paralyzed before your final precipitate. Because you know you're going to die, just like you know the fly is trapped in a spider's web.
Your pulse has reached a frenzied pace that makes me more and cost more to suppress the Beast. Slowly I stand before you without letting go her hand, determined to take the backdrop of the grim work theater that I have prepared. Entangling my fingers through your hair and you have to tilt the head, leaving easy access to the jugular.
"You played well ..." I whisper softly in your ear. Immediately cease to hurt, I promise before tearing your skin with my teeth as I surrender to hunger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment