;
Title: Pantera
With Type: Original Story
Characters: Koi Cciatranne, Fox Mc'Dowell, Silverwolf Iori, Pantera
Warning: None
Summary: Children are recruited by Pantera. Is it good idea?
Chapter 4: With Pantera
- Wait for me here, speak to the boss.
scratched the door Iori making an almost imperceptible sound and immediately opened it, entered. Within expecting a tall dark and serious air, which probably not reach age 30, dressed all in black, hiding his expression behind his sunglasses.
- Pantera ...
- What came out, can you tell me? No I authorized you to do it.
- I know we can not begin until we are complete. Looking for one more. I brought two.
- Yes, I felt that you were. Know I can not accept anyone.
- Do not worry, they are alone.
- Where do you bring?
- escaped from his school and now roam the streets ...
- not work! The should be looking.
- ... They have no family in Paris and ...
- I TOLD YOU THAT NO FAMILY OR IN PARIS OR ANY SIDE! I do not want trouble later!.
- They will not attempt to return to his former life, no problems. Easy for you to fix ...
- Why so much interest? Did you know them?
- You will not believe ... Fox is my cousin and a friend.
- Wow, yes That is interesting ... What you really think I believe you want to help your cousin? Jha, even has his funny ...
- I know what I do, Pantera.
- Okay, bring them. I need to see before deciding what to do.
- Whatever, Pantera, Iori said his half-smile and went to look.
------------------------------------------ ----------------------
- Follow me, he said. My boss will see you now.
pushed Iori the door and led into the hall. Koi Fox and stayed in the middle, standing next to each other. Iori retired and moved to Panther, which scrutinized carefully to silence the freedom of knowing that anyone could read any emotion on his face. Finally, he turned to Iori and with a slight told the back of the house.
Iori again approached the boys and told them.
- My boss said to take back to wait while he makes a decision. Follow me.
- For telepathy should have said because I heard him say anything, "Fox said
- need not speak for me to understand.
- Do not you ever speak?, Asked Koi.
- course it does, but just enough. Well. Now wait quietly here. And call.
- But if you asked us for anything.
- He already knows what you need.
Iori returned to where it was Pantera. He found him sitting in an armchair in the room, thinking. Finally he spoke.
- "The redhead is your cousin, right?. Is strong, like me. But the other, I do not have the character required. I do not want martyrs, it is best to leave.
- Or are the two or none. They will not accept separate.
- Why do you think that?
- not think so, I'm sure. They ... means, you know.
- Ah ... I see. In that case talk to them so they know how is work. If you want to stay, remain, but will, plain and simple. Call them.
Shortly after Fox and Koi were back in front but somewhat uncomfortable Pantera mystery game that they felt immersed.
- Say your name, age, birthplace and z-soul.
- Fox Mc'Dowell. 12. Boston. Zorro.
- Koi Cciatranne. 12. Tours. Cat.
- right, and Cciatranne Mc'Dowell. If you want to stay here should know the basics. First, they can refer to me as Pantera.
- What kind of name is that?! Said Fox
- Second, I hate to ask more than necessary. Fox paused, and gave a glance at Koi, who looked with concern.
- Third, this is not an easy job. It is hard and risky. The well will depend on to stay with their own ability, it takes guts and good reflexes. If you sleep, they die.
- ENOUGH!. We can not do that!.
- Wait Mc'Dowell! I know you are not ready yet, but will be soon. That is an advantage of us zoolians; an innate advantage have not used so far but I will develop and channel.
- Being a zoolian never represented any advantage, in contrast, Koi said sadly.
- Listen, Cciatranne. Want to be stronger? I can help. We are of a higher class. Believe it or not, have that capability ...
- Do you really ...?
- STOP TELLING IT! YOU DO NOT KNOW KOI! ... Koi, come here!
- But Fox!
- You know you do not have that strength, Koi! Your health is not right for a dangerous job! Understand that you could not!
- PREFER THAT YOU AND ALL MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
- 'M NOT SAYING THAT!
- WHAT THEN SAYING THAT THESE ?!... because you insist on treating me like a ... disabled ... Koi said bitterly, looking down.
- Koi ... I ...
Panther smiled, pleased; and within himself said he had judged hastily.
- I see Mc'Dowell, your friend may not have the hardware required, but spirit, and fly around.
- Then, Pantera, we stayed.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------
Shortly after Iori led them to his room to spend the first night in your new ... can we say home?. Either way, there would live from now.
- guess not mind sharing a room, right Fox?
- That does not bother us. We've always done.
- Spend .
- ... But there is only one bed ...
- Sorry, kitty ... just for tonight. Panther will bring another tomorrow, but today is too late. "Good evening." Iori
the glanced one last time before leaving. "Enjoy it ... lol" muttered inaudible.
Finally they were alone.
- Well, I'm dying of sleep, said Koi. I take the left side, you think?. He sat on the bed, took off his hat and shoes and no more went to his side and wrapped himself. "Good night, Fox"
Fox stared at him while doing that. I was amused to see the ease with which it took everything Koi. If anything I never had problems this guy was just sleeping. As soon as his head touched the pillow, was transported to another world. Or a decision as momentous as that which had just taken could deprive you of your peace; Fox was not sure if that betrayed completeness or unconsciousness on his part, had no choice but to recognize that this was the best attitude I could be so took off his shoes, turned off the light and lay down.
0 comments:
Post a Comment