Title: Proposal
Type: Original Story
Characters: Koi Cciatranne, Fox Mc ' Dowell and Iori Silverwolf
Warning: None
Summary: Iori just give your cousin appreciated not you think of Fox and take it to work with him (taking also Koi , of course) (We are not responsible for the quality of their intentions)
Chapter 3: The Proposal
Midi in the spring of Paris and the crowd walked a boy of 15 years, hands in pockets, seems unconcerned, but his green eyes denote the mark of a profound loneliness. Keep walking when suddenly a familiar feeling it does stop short. Slowly, it fits a lock of his silver hair, his eyes look around her mouth and a half smile.
- I think fox smells here. Yes, ... to American fox.
The boy quickened his pace, dodging people going in the opposite direction. Finally he reached a small market. It seemed that an earthquake had happened in the place because people were alarmed and things on the floor.
- What happened here? "Asked the boy to one of the curious.
- I do not know well. It appears that came to rob the lady.
A desperate woman moved her hands, talking and shouting hastily.
- What is he saying?
- Did not you listening?
- speaks very fast, I do not understand ...
- "You are a foreigner, right?. Well, she says she became a cat that a fox got distracted while fruit, bread and do not know what else in a bag and when she realized the cat was planted in front ready to scratch until the fox ran off with the bag on the snout. Can you believe it? What animal does that?!
- Huh? Does that say?, Bah! ... that Dona is crazy!
- That's what I say, must have gotten so nervous about the robbery that was weird ... said the man, not realizing he had been speaking only.
"So planning a robbery ... Be ...! Up to impersonate animal must be aware. How it happens ... And with an accomplice, yet! "I was thinking the boy as he ran in the direction they felt they had left those two.
- ; There!, the same idiot forever! he said, laughing. I no longer feel, I lost, Nhja!, should have gone too far, no way , I just hope that any idiot with a gun to pass through here, he said to himself before turning into a beautiful silver wolf to start keeping track of small fugitives.
A couple of hours later the wolf came to the foot of a huge tree where the trail ended. Satisfied, he returned to his original form.
- has been annoying to find you, but I can not go wrong, you have to be you, unlucky. Let's look around here ... Where are they? ...
The boy began to surround the tree gradually. Suddenly he discovered something that was funny. "Oh, do not tell me who are living in a burrow! Ja, ja, ja!, Yes is a den! I can not believe !!... A distinguished member of the McDowell family sleeping in a hollow tree!! This is to die for!.
The fox felt concerned about noise and hearing his name came to see what happened.
- Who are you!
- Do not you know me, Fox? Look at me, Fox!
- ... Iori ... what are you doing here!?
- You, what are you doing here, in sweatshops?!
- Who is this guy, Foxie? Koi said that he had left the tree without both realized.
Iori turned to hear his voice and just see him, his eyes sparkled. I peered up and down and back, and when their eyes met, he smiled.
- Vaaya! But what charm of friend are you, Fox Why not show me? A slight flush reddened the face of Koi, who was very confused.
- Who are you?
- Hello, Iori said, approaching Koi (perhaps too), placing it between the tree and himself, in a really awkward situation. You must be the cat, right?. My name is Silverwolf Iori, ready for whatever you want ...
- AND WAS GOOD, IORI! Stop teasing, Fox said, visibly mortified by the scene.
- know this idiot, Fox?!
- Unfortunately, Koi, this idiot is my cousin.
- never told me you had a cousin ...
- may not want to remember ...
Iori for Fox pulled away from Koi and then struck up a conversation with him to know how he was there.
- And how did I find?
- ... You are doing a lot of noise when you steal, cousin.
- We ran out of money and we had no other. Also, do you want !,... surely I have not much practice as you.
- "AND WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE PRACTICE!? ...¡¿ not because someone decided that it could starve if we felt like it?!
- ...¿Ah?... Fox no supo que responderle y bajó la cabeza. Finalmente, no le quedó otra cosa mas que cambiar de tema. ...¿Cómo es que llegaste aquí? ¿No estabas en América?
- No. Primero tú. ¿No es que estabas en el internado?
- Nos escapamos.
- Ah, yes, of course! One was the just scraping by on a lousy public school and the child gives it to escape from the prestigious boarding school for boys Saint Joyce in Paris!
- You know me and you're fed up? And cut it off, will you?!
- Ok, ok. So the school escaped the doll and you? ... ummh ... This sound to me like an elope, eh? Is this true? ... Ha ha ...
- Shut up! SHUT UP!
- Ha ha ... Okay, then why was it?
- Nothing your business, okay?
- Oh, come on! What about the raped his teacher ?...¿? ... JA JA JA ...
- GIT ...¡¡ !!...
- an evil sense of humor, fox ...
- If you just came to bother me and you can go long!
- came to help!, Seriously. Are not you my dear cousin?!
- stop talking nonsense now, want. Rather tell me, since when are they here?
- Actually, I very recently. My French is terrible, is not it? No person not notice that I am a foreigner.
- Did you come alone?
- Yes Why?
- And my aunt?
- He stayed in America.
- What, and let you come alone?
- was not able to oppose, you know?
- Why?
- Because she's dead. Iori replied with astonishing calm. However, Fox did not take this sentence at all in the same way, on the contrary, it broke down completely.
- ... .. er ... ta Mu ...?... Dead!?. .. I ... I did not know, nobody told me.
- Bah, after all, whom does it matter to die a poor fool who disgraced the family, right? It is best not to have even a grave to remember that there was no ...
- IORI, BASTA YA !!... you know that neither my mother nor I ...
- not tell me nothing, child well. That was long ago. You see that the anger is not with you, I help you, cousin.
- ... If you do not have one, how did you get?
- I brought my head.
- Your boss?
- Yes I have a house and food, good treatment and I have only to help in a couple of things. To you I should know.
- Why?
- because it could help a lot. They think living like this forever? He could give them a job like mine.
- What kind of job is that?
- CAALMA ZORRIITO! Never hedgehog is not bad. Anyone can do it, but the point is that my boss just accept and you know zoolians how difficult it is to find one. If you take two he will be happy. What?
- I ... I do not know if ...
- I understand. Convérsalo with your "friend" then. Your opinion is important, right?
- I talk to him.
- I wait.
Fox went to where he had left Koi and before he could say anything the other guy beat him to it.
- heard what you said, do not worry.
- I know it's not fair for you to have to live this way.
- not you sick of stealing to eat, Fox?
- Yes, I am. Koi Look, we know that by now we will have been considered expelled from school and our parents aware of everything.
- And never forgive us.
- Maybe your father did, Koi. But besides my parents, is my grandfather ... he never forgives an offense.
- And my father did not believe me. No straight man as a judge.
- bad thing is that I do not trust much in Iori ...
- If so, what can we lose?
- You're right. Under these conditions have nothing to lose.
The sun was setting when Iori Silverwolf came to the door of a large house that appeared abandoned in one of the suburbs North of Paris, followed closely by Fox Cciatranne Mc'Dowell and Koi.
0 comments:
Post a Comment