Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Anyone Know A Good Naturopath In Toronto?

Chapter 5:

Title: Midnight Surprise
Type: Original Story
Characters: Koi Cciatranne, Fox Mc'Dowell, Iori and Pantera Silverwolf
Warning: Yes, warning!. Pantera and Iori in case and start with their "stuff"
Summary: Fox rises at midnight to fetch water, and what you find ... was not just water.

Chapter 5: Midnight Surprise
was after midnight when Fox opened his eyes again.
- I'm dying of thirst.
tried to get up in the dark but could not. Realizing what it was, lit the lamp light.
- Koi, Koi ... give me permission to leave, not you, it was careful not to wake him gently shaking. "It's a miracle that I am not for birthdays of bed, you can not sleep. Even if you if you sleep like a log, right?" He said, smiling.
Fox left his friend asleep and went downstairs to go to the kitchen, but once down it seemed a good opportunity to review the house. He went to a door and opened it. A string of artificial light streamed from the street.
- Other Room! And it is empty. So why did we sleep in the two above?. He closed the door again and then realized that filtered much light behind another door. "What's there?"
Fox approached without a sound, slowly turned the knob and entered. "Bah! Is the bathroom, I'm out of here," uhm? ".
was at one end a sliding glass door embossing, which attracted the attention of the boy. With curiosity, moved enough to hover one eye. It was a fairly large enclosure within which was a huge jacuzzi. Almost back to him, a man lying in the water. Her long black hair around it, but it was easy to guess who it was.
- That Pantera! ... that craving for a swim at this time, Fox said to himself, ready to return from whence it came, when a noise of footsteps stopped him. Curious to know what happened, remained at his post and watched.
- This bath is another entry ... but why ...? ¡...!
Iori His cousin was approaching. Smiling, he exchanged words with Panther that Fox could not understand well, then in one movement took off the robe that covered him and went into the jacuzzi. Fox would never have guessed what would touch him to see then.
Pantera took her wrists roughly Iori and pulled it toward him. It was amazing the impassive in the face of the boy, who is very accustomed to a certain treatment. Once I had about took him by the waist. Iori let him do it and rather, put her arms around his neck to achieve a more comfortable position.
Fox saw then, like the guy put his cousin on her lap, face to face with one leg on each side of his body and began kissing him. Kisses were wild, smothering, and despite its apparent violence seemed to enjoy Iori. Both hands roamed her body, caressing each other.
subjected Pantera boy's neck and her lips parted not until both felt the shortness of breath. Still panting, Iori's hair pulled back and turned to nibble her neck. Iori said something, his expression was thoroughly enjoyable and fast breathing. Pantera's hands slid down the back of the guy down and got lost in the water.
A moment later, Iori closed his eyes and caught his face in a strange expression mixture of pleasure and pain, then hugged the neck of Pantera and waited.
Pantera spoke to the ear, gently, Iori in reply nodded. Pantera grabbed him by the hips and there was a downward motion only, fast and violent. A tremor ran through the spine of Iori doing back arching your back and bit his lips till they bleed to not let out a scream.
Fox last thing he saw was a Pantera began to move rhythmically up and down carrying the body of Iori, as he moaned softly and almost sank her nails into her lover's back making small wounds . And wanted nothing more.
closed his eyes, waiting for the right time to go undetected. Finally listened to climax and all was silent. Fox felt then with the courage to move. He opened his eyes and walked out of there as fast as he could, in his mind were the darkest assumptions and hurried to his room to wake
Koi
- ; Did you hear?, Iori said that rested on the chest water on the Pantera.
- What do you want to listen?
- Shit, He saw us!
- Who?
- my idiot cousin! ... I'd better go and see what you plan to do ... forgive me, he always ruins everything.
- Ve and explain how things are.
Iori went to give a soft kiss on his lips and smiled.
- Do not worry. I know how to handle it. He said before leaving and put the gown to follow Fox
Fox was already in his room, shaking vigorously to Koi to wake, was the astonishment and concern on her face painted. And fear. Koi opened his eyes in surprise.
- What happens to you, Foxie? What time is it? ...
- We leave here, Koi! NOW!
- is early morning, Fox!
- NOW, KOI! You do not know what happens here ...
- I know what happens here, cousin ... Iori said making their appearance.
- Thou must be patient, Iori!, Fox said
- ; apologize for a moment, doll, Iori told to Koi who understood nothing of what was happening and looked at both the fullest expression of bewilderment.
"I think my cousin had a nightmare too amazing, you know, Iori continued." But let your pretty little face on your pillow and go back to sleep, that I talk to him. "And without giving further explanations Fox grabbed his arm and dragged him out and with them, I got into the next room and shut the door.
flip, Iori Fox escaped and took a defiant attitude . Iori stood before him, folded his arms and looked at him as he looks at a poor devil.
- Look who we got here, my cousin, the voyeuristic.! Iori began, speaking in English.
- But I do not think that what you are ... , Fox replied, ironically, in the same language. Iori frowned and bared his teeth.
- had no right to spy!
- SPY "?! As if I had known the kind of "boss" who you are! What!, Is that also part of your "work"?!
- I do what hits me like, OK?
- OK! Do what you want with your life, what do I care! But you must be insane if you think that after what I've seen we're staying! ... Maybe you do not mind doing that kind of "favors" to your boss for a meal and a place to sleep, but we are not going to engage in crap!
- OYE, asshole! What the hell do you think I am?! "A FUCKING SHIT ?!... I DO NOT SELL ME, STUPID! Iori was dam of anger and was making a supreme effort not to hit the Fox
- HOW NOT! I saw you with that kind ...!
- IF I'M WITH HIM IS FOR MY TASTE!
- Ah ...¡¿ ?!...
- There's nothing more to explain, right?. If I return to discover you inmiscuyéndote in my business you will face me, you know?! Now go to sleep ... and stay calm ..., Pantera is with me, you do not want them for that.
- ...,¿ ... Indeed he does not force you to do ...?
- not be an idiot, fox ... my nobody forces me to nothing.
Fox Iori left the room and went to his, there was waiting Koi, even scared.
- What was it that happened, Fox? I heard them screaming horribly, but I understood nothing of what they said ...
Fox hid his confusion and smiled. "It's okay, Koi, it was all a misunderstanding ... sleeps peacefully. Good night."
- ... yeah ... good night, Fox

0 comments:

Post a Comment