Title : News
Type: Original Story
Characters: Koi Cciatranne and Fox Mc'Dowell
Warning: careful, there swearing ^ ^
Abstract: Fox and Koi are best friends in the boarding school, but his co-graders have another version.
Chapter 1: News
- Foxie ..., you're quite concerned, "something happens?
- Koi We need to talk. But now, he hopes to rest.
- I worry about, these so from morning ...
- At half-Koi.
Koi look a little closer to his friend, has never been so sad. He had risen in the same spirit as always, when he received a phone call that changed her face completely, what may have received bad news?.
- Cciatranne, can answer the question, or not?
- Sorry, teacher .... could repeat it?
- 's no use, you'll never takes a class, sit down.
"The teacher is always wrong, but I'm used to, as I used also to support the other kids and their stupid comments, the truth, the only person I can trust is Fox, but I do not know if things have improved or worsened since he arrived ... 3 years ... that fast pass the time. All I know is that without Fox this school would be unbearable. You should not rely so heavily on him, but I can not help it. "
The sun reached the top of the sky when he heard the ringing of the rest.
his friend and without saying anything out of the room, he walked without looking back even once, passing around the yard. Koi wait a few seconds and then sat out behind him, he knew where he was going.
- must be important, if you go there ....
Koi entered Shortly after ducking through the door of a dilapidated abandoned warehouse. After dusting looked up and saw the red head in her arms.
- Because we came here ... What happened, Foxie?. Koi said sitting down beside him.
The boy raised his face to look at his friend, was about to mourn, and yet did not want to prove, but broken voice betrayed him.
- How long have you know, Koi?
- three years.
- And have you ever failed?
- Never.
- Forgive me, because now you missed ... but it was not my fault.
- How I failed, I do not understand ....
- My father called me this morning and told me ...
- What? ...
- called me only to communicate to finish elementary school here, but the secondary will do in America. Businesses have not been going so well, to continue to afford a school in Europe. When you finish the year ... I'll leave you alone Koi.
- ... Ah ?...., if you must, you have to. You ... obey ... your father .... Koi
could not continue speaking, could not watch Fox, had turned to not see his face .... Fox did not expect to say something so clear I knew they would not be together forever, but ... because it affected both ... because ... It had never occurred to you that it was perfectly logical for him to return to their country ... with his family ...
- You know I do not want to leave, right? Koi, you ... you're my best friend, more than that, you're my brother, know that I would not go for anything, if I could ... ... Koi Koi, look ......
- (Without turning to him yet, Koi spoke) You do not have to feel bad, Foxie, okay. I'll be fine, it's time to learn to fend for myself, you've done too much for me, and I appreciate it.
Fox approached his friend grabbed him by the shoulder and gently turned to talk face to face, Koi had a trace of a tear furrowing his cheek.
- No matter where you are, I want to remember that we have a promise,
- That would be friends forever, yeah, I remember ...
- That means that we'll meet again. Koi no longer be sad, there are still two months to finish the year.
- Who is sad, Fox?, Koi said, trying to smile. Fox
felt at the time a need to embrace his dear friend, who refused to appear weak only to please Him definitely Koi had become the most important person to him and let him hurt as much as if they were part of a single being. But they embraced, rather put out a hand over his head and stroked her soft golden hair, then was slowly lowering her face ...
- way I like to see, Koi ... are stronger than you think.
And as he said his fingers were sliding gently through the skin of his cute friend ... first her cheek, her chin ... her neck ... Koi
rejected at first touch, strangely not uncomfortable ... but then felt he had to stop ...
- ... we have to go, Fox, and should be to finish the rest.
Koi 's comment was enough to bring Fox to reality and realize what he was doing, he felt a little embarrassed but could not fully understand why ...
- You're right, come on Koi.
Outside tank three boys in the class, waiting.
- you sure you are around, Mc Arthur.?
- Of course, here are hiding, I've seen come and go several times, Carter.
- And why in a place so far, eh?
- very intimate things to count, probably, ha, ha ...
- Wait, you were right Mc Arthur, out there ...
- Do they look tired, right? That thing will have been doing ...
- is true, Lambert, why do not you ask?
- Hey, "Where are the grooms? Hey, do not become deaf ... Mc Dowell and Cciatranne, I am talking!
Koi and Fox tried to ignore it and move on, but Carter and Mc Arthur blocked their way, leaving them in the center.
- Let us pass, the rest will be completed soon and we must return to class.
- I could care less who runs the rest ... they want to go to class, Mc Arthur, Lambert .. .?
- We do not have any trouble, right?
- None.
- What time, Mc Dowell, we can stay here as long as you want.
- For Koi and I if we are interested in returning so with permission. Fox
furiously away Carter's arm to pass, but it returned a punch in the stomach.
- not tell you that you could go, Mc Dowell.
- bastards ...
- You all right, Fox?
- I'm fine, Koi, do not worry.
- course, Cciatranne, do not worry, we do not want to kill your boyfriend, just a bit bothering.
- Stop your crap, Carter. You're sick, you know!. Why do you insist on attacking us?!, Why insist on saying so much nonsense!
- Look ... bother the doll cake, what should I do, scare me?
- Koi not listen to them, you know very well that these are nothing but a bunch of idiots.
- Who told you fool, fool?!. Lambert!
Lambert, who was behind the Koi approached them and pulled by the hair and giving her no time to do anything it launched with full force against the ground.
- KOI! ... Koi!. Fox went to help his friend to join.
- I have nothing Foxie ... But the expression on his face said otherwise.
- Let me see ... and Fox tried to take the bag to see if there had been damage to arms.
- BASTA!, You two disgust me!.
- I do not understand, Carter. Why torture us like that, what bothers you, WHERE!?
- TRASH like you should not be in our school!
- What do you mean?
- Do not be a saint, Cciatranne, do you think we suck your thumb?! By God, everyone in the school know that you two have sex ...!
- Quee!. The huge Koi eyes widened even more as his face paled as a sheet. ..
- who sleep together, is that going to deny now?!
- OF COURSE THAT'S NOT TRUE! Where the hell took that idea!
Fox never felt such anger, such anger and shame at the same time. His blue eyes sparkled while teeth clenched fists ... how they could have formed an idea so preposterous, so twisted !!!....
- WHO SAID THAT!!, What kind of idiot dared to say such a thing!
- Come, Mc Dowell, if it affects you, it must be true,,,
- ; NOT TRUE! You started to say that, right? You're a social misfit, a madman!
- was not me, it was none of us ... Mc Arthur, who began to talk about it?
- Ferdinand, ... and D 'Allembert.
- they do not have the room next to these two?
- Yes, right next ...
- And that's what they said?
- do you say NO! Ha ha.
- And you I believe this couple!. They see that they are making what they want!
- Although they had not said anything, sooner or later they would know, just to see them to realize that and you Cciatranne are some ...
Fox was beside himself and split his lip with a punch to Carter before he finished speaking.
- Now that you're fucked, damn!
The two began to be a shock for a while, but as Carter was taking the brunt, Mc Arthur went to help his friend. Koi could not withstand the beating that he began to give Fox and tried to help, but could not come, I had forgotten that Lambert was still there and now he held him by the neck and was about to drown.
- not you dare move, boy. Although I let you go you could not help Mc Dowell, so keep still.
Meanwhile, Carter and Mc Arthur tirelessly to beat Fox in front of their eyes, if this was going to kill him as well ....
- FOX!
- quiet, Cciatranne, or want to die first?!
- off me, you bastard!
- Idiot!. and Lambert began to press harder Koi neck. I'll pay ...
Koi felt shortness of breath, if he did not kill something not only Fox, but himself. With the little breath he had set out to do the only movement was in the position where it was and dealt him a nudge in the liver Lambert, with all the force he could. Lambert felt a sharp pain and released, while her hands to where he had been hit. Koi fell to the ground, coughing.
That was enough to distract and Mc Arthur Carter, who turned to see what had happened.
- Lambert 're an idiot, let you hit a guy like that!
But Lambert was still writhing in pain.
- How was I to know ... I could hit ... so strong ...
- Do not give me excuses, Lambert!
- Your could you not only with Mc Dowell, I had to help Arthur Mc do not ridicule.
- Cut it already, no?, Here the problem is with these two they are ... Damn it!, Where are they?!
- smoke were made ...
- But if they could not even move ... How ...?!
The three looked around but to no avail, there was no trace of Koi Fox or anywhere.
- go back, there is nothing to do here.
Outside, among the trees surrounding the school, a small blond-eyed cat was devoted to lick the wounds of a small red fox. For now, Koi and Fox had escaped the danger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment