Title: N & K (mean Neko & Kitsune - cat and fox, but it sounds very corny and huachafo, just call N & K, thanks)
Type : Original story
Characters: Koi Cciatranne and Fox Mc'Dowell
Warning: None. He is 9 years old, what harm could they do?
Summary: Fox arrives at school and is presented as a new student, where he meets Koi.
As I work the LJ-cut, I put it in front, is thankfully short Introduction: The first meeting
door is opened room and entered the school principal followed by a small red-haired 9-year-old. He went to the teacher and spoke softly, then, leaving the boy standing at the front left.
The teacher went to the other children:
- Well, boys, I want to introduce a new partner, would that make you feel welcome as it comes from America and his family remains there.
And turning to the newcomer, he said
- Please introduce yourself to your new colleagues.
But it was a long silence, the child had heard nothing of what the teacher said. Since arriving, he felt a warm energy, which reminded him of home, and was only focused on finding where it came from ... I looked at all the guys in the room absorbed his thoughts ...
- I say that I brought to your teammates, you hear me?,
- ; Ah? ... sorry? ...
- Tell us your name.
- Mc 'Dowell. My name is Fox Mc 'Dowell, gladly. And do not say finished to return lost in oneself.
- Well, Mc Dowell, be welcome to Paris, I hope you know to take the effort of your parents to send here. Now, why not take a seat?. "Carter?, There's a seat beside you, not you, Why do not you sit down with Carter, Mc Dowell, he also comes from America, I think you'd be comfortable with someone who has something in common with you.
But Mc 'Dowell did not even look at where the teacher noted. Suddenly, his deep blue eyes lit up, while a slight smile on his lips.
- You your ...., said in a voice imperceptible.
His gaze was fixed on the blond head of a boy who sat alone in one of the folders back, feeling perhaps that was observed, the other child, lifted her face and looked at the newcomer , first with surprise and then awe, often changing the expression of her beautiful eyes in a few seconds.
- You you ... and the smile of Mc 'Dowell became more extensive.
- Mc 'Dowell, go sit down please, "replied the teacher.
The red rose. Carter settled to let sit at his side, but Mc 'Dowell even saw it. Kept going to the bottom, and to the surprise of all went to the fair as if I knew of a lifetime ...
- Hello.
- Ho ... hello.
- I can sit with you, right?
- C.. Clear ...
- Well, Mc 'Dowell, because you did not take the place you indicated?
- Maestra, is that I ...
- My family met his when we to America last year. Said the blond, knowing that was lying to save the other boy.
- So Cciatranne know?, Asked the teacher.
- Yes!.
- Well, You should have said it before. You can stay there.
- Thanks, teacher.
As the teacher continued with the lessons, the two boys continued talking quietly.
- Thanks for saying you knew me, I can not think of anything at that time.
- Nothing. But I do not understand because you sat down with Carter as the teacher told you.
- She said that?, Do not listen ...
- You should not sit with me, you made a ridiculous pass to Carter and he will not forgive him ...
- That I do not care.
- did you do that if I do not know.
- not feel, I felt it just went. You and I are alike.
- do you mean?
- be friends, ok?. What is your name?
- already heard, Cciatranne.
- I mean your first name.
- Nobody called by first name.
- But America itself. Also I want to know.
- .... Koi. My name is Koi.
- is nice ... (Fox said with a smile)
- Do not mock me!. It's horrible. Girl's name appears ... is one reason why all bother me.
- One ..? What are the others?
- say I'm a wimp. I think it's true, I've never been good at sports, and get tired too soon ... I'm a mess ...
- That is not reason for anyone to bother you, Koi.
- But there's nothing I can do, Mc 'Dowell ...
- Please call me Fox, you know what, we all have a destiny and I know that I came here. Koi came to help. Now your problems are my problems. And poor that you target, 'll break all the face ...
- because you do not understand all this. You do not even know.
- I told you, Koi. You and I are alike, so I do.
- Same ...? In that sense ... Wait! You are also a z. ..?!
- Si. Exactly.
- Now I understand ... that energy so familiar ...
- Your also feel, see? Now I know I came to know. We'll be best friends, right?
- But you're going to get into many problems with ...
- Koi, I do not care. Friends?
- Sure.
- Forever?
- Ah? ... Yes, forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment