Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Efudex Precancer Cream



The wolf went ahead, sniffing the air. Koi was so sure he thought he knew exactly where to go. So I walked in darkness through the narrow streets to give a solo bridge over the Seine. Iori Alli returned to its original shape.

- What happened?, Lost in Trail, asked Koi.

- No, Iori smiled wickedly. It's because I have you where I wanted.

- Let jokes, Silverwolf. We work.

- Fuck work.

- What?!

- really want to know ...?

- not bother!

- My cousin is here to help this time, Iori said, without giving him time to react, grabbed the gun and threw Koi river. Koi was still surprised when the other hand Iori got rid of the transmitter that Pantera had given them to track them. Did not cost anything to destroy it with your fingernails.

- What's your problem, eh?

- We will have a private conversation, you and me doll, said to rid Iori turn to its own transmitter.

Koi swallowed and breathed slowly. Why was afraid of Silverwolf?, It was just an idiot and had to treat it as was.

- I do not care anything could say goodbye. Koi shouted becoming willing to leave their z-soul.

- .... Fox want to kill?, I can do it whenever you want ....

Koi stopped and turned.

- do you mean, asked uneasy.

- .... you .... I whispered back Iori, approaching Koi.

- Foolish man.

Iori and not let him go. She grabbed her wrists putting a wall.

- Why do you want both? What good is ?,... Nothing!

- Fox is a thousand times better than you.

- That's not true. Anybody is better than me.

- Why do you hate?

- I do not hate you, doll, that would be too trivial. I hate him. I hate him and all that is yours .... and that includes you you too.

Koi stopped struggling, because his wrists were bleeding. If not try to escape was because he had a good question and now Iori wanted the answer. So he gritted his teeth and tried to calm down.

- have not told me why, noted Koi, naturally.

Iori was silent. I did not expect such a reaction. I did not expect was he who had to give answers. Loosened a second.

- You have no reason, right? , ... or I just realized it's a stupid reason?.

- "stupid reason?!, Stupid reason!, Shut up! !, the second of weakness had vanished. Perhaps you know me?, Do not know anything about anything!, Fox never spoke to me. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT MY, AS A SIN! ... but you who can understand? ..

- have not yet attempted to make me understand anything.

- Pretty face, but ready. Anyway not going to make you serve the good to me, today I will avenge me ....

- revenge for what?

- OF MY COUSIN'S STUPID!

- BUT YOU DID?!

- LIVE!, That made me, live and be happy. In front of me ... sacándomelo in face!

- you crazy ...

- Yes, I am ... And it could be otherwise! LOOK WHAT I AM!, SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE MY!

- WHO? THAT?!

- not want to remember .... I hate ... I hate them ...; Iori head down sobbing. Koi was silent and lowered his face to look too heavy. Iori suddenly slapped him angry spiteful and glared at him.

- HAVE NOT HURT ME, you idiot! ME THAT I'M TIRED OF HAVING . A pity worthless. CRUMB, such as Fox, like his mother ... WHY DO YOU TALK ME!.

- You who want to talk. And I do not know the difference between concern and pity.

- LIFE PERFECT SORRY MISS!, Forgot that you never went hungry, he had the race escape from an expensive school and secure his mother loved him, right? YOU LIKE A FOX, THE TWO ARE HATE!

- do not know why your life has been so hard, Silverwolf, but it definitely is not the fault of Fox Why not try ...

- NO ME DES TIPS!. I can I hate who I want. Even if I have that right, or even that I have already ?!... Perhaps he did it with me?!. I should have LOVED IT! ... I was his son ... after all ... I also had the fault. HAVE DIME BE BLAME THE BASTARD OF A HUMAN FUCKING SHIT! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THAT!

- .... my father is human, Silverwolf.

Iori looked at him with hate, most of which had hitherto shown. It was more hatred than might be assumed that a person so young could know.

- can not compare!. Surely the whore of your mother became a woman to marry your father, right?. THE IDIOT OF THE LOST ALL ORISSA BY GOING AFTER A POOR DEVIL !!... a poor devil that I never saw the face ... I never had anything, you know?! GOD NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING!.

- And with that attitude does not get something. Koi spoke calmly, trying not obfuscated by the insults of Iori, that would have been worse.

- have a problem, Iori, let us help you ...

- help me? WHO?!, FOX AND YOU? Fox hates me as much as I love him ... and as for you ... You know what will happen, right?

Koi looked into his eyes and knew that the talk was over and it was time to escape, but had to assess how.

- What will happen, Silverwolf?

- I liked it better when you called me Iori.

- What will happen ... Iori?

Iori smiled, satisfied. And with one hand fiddled with a strand of hair from Koi.

- Today I'm going to stick with something Fox belonging to hurt What she shared with me ... What he loves most. You know it?. Iori then pressed his body against Koi boldly, in an overtly sexual caress, Koi not stand the fear and disgust when he felt the hard member against Iori your thigh.

- Not a chance, ANIMAL! He yelled before being transformed into a cat and slip between his legs, trying to escape.

Suddenly, Iori felt heat on his cheek, ran a hand and filled with rage at seeing the tip of your fingers bleeding.

- DAMN CAT!

Then Iori became wolf and went threatening, following the trail of Koi. The cat ran as fast as he could but not sure where to go, the wolf was getting closer. In his confusion, mistake the road and struck an impasse. He was agitated and his breathing was ragged, the wolf had just arrived at the entrance of the alley. Trapped!, Caught!.

The wolf growled and his eyes sparkled. Definitely not going to let their prey escape. Koi observed a hole that could leave without the wolf could follow, just had to get there before ... received a boost and ran ... but could not at that moment he felt a claw smashing his body, a swift and sudden blow that raised him to leave fall sharply again. Blood loss and weakness were immediately returned to its original shape. Koi saw with horror that now there was no escape, the wolf looked at him with contempt and despite his beast form, seemed to smile cruelly.

Koi was still in the position it had fallen to the ground, his wound was from the left side of his neck and across his chest. He had trouble breathing and was very cold, but not surrender.

- were always sick, Silverwolf!, But nobody can blame me for killing a rabid wolf and you!, said laboriously.

then reached into his bloodied chest to give him the gun Pantera, turning a little to see the wolf and shot him. Silverwolf easily dodged the draft and moved closer, and challenges.

- garbage Damn ... mué_re_te!.

He shot 2 shots in a row and could not give the wolf seemed to enjoy how they desperately tried to defend Koi. He even closer. Koi shot again, another, was so weak she could not aim.

- I will not surrender, damn beast. ...

The wolf was almost upon him, he suddenly heard the cry of pain from a wounded animal. Now was the opportunity to Koi. The bullet had passed through one leg and unable to move at will, next shot would be easier ... he pointed to his head ... and fired ...

- ... Do not do this God ... do not do this ... damn ....

desperately tried once, twice, three times, it was useless to pull the trigger, had been bullets. Tears flooded his face and wept bitterly of powerlessness and rage. He could not escape, could not defend himself, had tried but was now in their hands.

Iori returned to its original shape.

- How pathetic you look, kitty. See?, You won. And be my prize. But you did well, did it hurt, said lasciviously licking the bullet hole in his forearm. Just for that I will be cruel to you, whispered threatening, widening a smile that seemed no longer human.

Well, at this point is that it starts so you no longer can count on, I guess you will have the kind enough to figure it all by yourself, do you interested in the official version?. No, here is posh and then you can pick up the story when it arrives Pantera, when it passed everything had to happen. Right?

;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment