Pantera
entered his room and sat down heavily on the edge of the bed. Broke loose hair and glasses left on the nightstand. Then he took off his raincoat and jacket to be in shirt sleeves, then, without turning, launched an inquiry into the air.
- Why are you here, Iori?
The boy was uncovered, with breezy and rose to close to Pantera crawling on the bed. Without saying a word went to touch him with his chest and laid on his shoulder a gentle kiss.
- make me feel bad, Panther said, lifting a hand to gently caress the cheek of Iori .... Yesterday I made a lot of damage ....
- No. I was aware, knew what would happen. Sorry. You made a misery back because of me, we're even.
Iori Then slid under the arm of Pantera to fit quietly in her lap, looked with bright eyes and rested his forehead on his chest.
Pantera stroked the boy's head with an air of sadness. Then he smiled.
- Sometimes I wonder why you're a wolf and not a wild cat .
- What I !..., Iori said looking up. Maybe I missed the z-soul ... a hybrid is not like a full zoolian ...
- "will begin again ...?!
- No. I have not come to regret my past, but to make it up and his expression said Iori became sweet and melancholy, then looking down again and then, like playing, began pulling the shirt of Pantera, which made him very funny with it and then started to unbutton. When was the last button, Pantera lifted her chin with one hand and kissed his lips.
First a soft kiss, then another deeper and finally succumbed to his bad habit of kissing possessed, maddening, of those who were afraid that at any time Iori die asphyxiated but at the same time loved so much.
embraced Iori shoulders, down his shirt open, grab it because I needed to feel that he was not flying. Pantera was little respite for breath, only those moments when he stopped to bite their lips before returning with more force to penetrate into his mouth. Iori's arms slid back the Pantera cold when it suddenly dropped Iori's neck to get out those claws behind it.
- And do it again !!!!. What am I going to do with you?!
- time now I can not help it. It is an instinct.
- If?, Because you had not previously had that instinct ...
- Because you before you were not so beast!
- Because you were not before ... Is that ... do you want? What is sensitive?
Iori was considering its response. Was it you wanted?. Finally answered almost surprised himself, but that was what they really felt.
- No, not anymore. I think those things are not for us. If you touch me gently and I could not feel anything. And you either.
Pantera looked at him unreadable, but inside himself had felt the weight of that response. What was that point of no return, and where it was leading? .. not wanting to think about such things, decided to change the subject or rather, back to topic.
- Well, but anyway I have something to do with you to fix this problem so ... or I'll cut these remalditas nails, or just plain have to tie you to bed ... He said, suggestively.
- Then ... he said, resuming his usual Iori mischievous smile, what are you waiting for, fool ... to bring a rope?
Pantera's first reaction was to raise an eyebrow in an almost awe, but then laughed heartily. He lifted the boy under his arms and turning sideways to one side threw it on the bed and kissed him again thrown.
- Iori, dear ... you are the worst!, He said, still laughing.
- ... Thanks. Replied the boy. You double, ha ha ha ...
Pantera up a little and suddenly came to his mind, the first time he gave Iori. He remembered shaking like a leaf in his arms, eager but embarrassed, almost fragile, and wondered how he could be perverted much in so little time.
- What?. You're going to look or not?, Asked the boy to see him indecisive.
Then Pantera knew it was true, that the sweetness was not for them, but I did not care.
- Wait here a moment, now I bring.
0 comments:
Post a Comment