Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mount & Blade Cant Find Looters



is night and dream of Kiara is agitated, perhaps because it is their first night in that house. Blurry images invade your mind until you begin to take shape ...
- "Kiara? ... Kiara ...
- My Dad! ... Where is my father?
- He's fine, my love ...
- !...¿ not why not let me see it? Mom!
- Your dad's not here ... has had to go away ...
- But coming back, right?
- Yes, my love. Yes coming back ...
was the face of her mother, her eyes red from time to mourn, not wanting to tell her that her father had died. ********************
In the shadows of the night stood out a slim silhouette. Leaning on a window sill of a Paris apartment, a young man with long blond hair, slightly wavy, with jade eyes, peering into the night with calm and melancholy air, between your fingers, a glass of whiskey on the rocks, had barely touched.
"He also liked whiskey, began talking in whispers, as if to himself.
"He was able to take half a bottle without being noticed at all. Actually, I never noticed any defects. Maybe because at that time I was a child ... Ah, if you would have seen, Mom, you too would believe ... * A respectable kind, intelligent and well educated. A friendly helpful for you * have said, I'm sure. We were so naive, Mom ... so naive ... ********************
- understand, my dear ... I can not carry all alone ...
- I do not like ... I'm afraid.
- What do you mean, my love has come to ?!...¡ careful. You and me, that we became a family ...
- DO NOT WANT! ... I just love you ... you are my only family ...
- You'll get used to it, Kiara. Soon you will see it as a father ... ********************
The young man was now taking a swig from his whiskey. Tired of looking into the street and sat on a sofa was nearby. I was looking at the glass, lost in himself when he heard footsteps approaching.
- It's too late, Will, Are not you lie?. He who had spoken was a boy awake and almost gentle air. His hair was blond and he graciously framed face. It seemed a lot.
- Later Bratt. Let me finish my drink.
- So I say good. Good night.
- Goodnight.
again took the glass with both hands, carefully watching the light reflections on the ice and continued thinking.
"At least you have a son to be proud. Bratt is such a good boy, Mom ... do not like me ... I would have loved to meet you ..."
"... Mom ..."
- William!, William!, I will not leave the hospital without seeing it!
- You'll see later, woman. The ambulance is on its way, is a tricky part, understood!
- William! My child!
- Why are you here, Will?!, I told you to wait outside!
- ... Leave me alone with him, it's just a moment.
- Okay, I'll go see if the doctor arrived.
- Will ... listen to what I have to say ...
- ... Mom ...
- going to have a little brother, my love ... but maybe I did not return to be by your side ...
- I do not want a brother! ... I just want you to stay with me always ...
- No, my love ... if I did not return ...
- !...¡ NOT WANT NO! ...
- Please ... if I did not return ... I want all the love that you were meant for me ... give it to your brother. Will ... much care for him, Love him ... as if he were my own. Promise, Will ... promise him ...
"I swear, mother," murmured the young man, waking dream. ********************
- Go to bed, Kiara and do not go out for the world.
- Why, Mom?, Why you are always afraid?
- Go do what I say!
- throw it away, Mom ... No longer ... never again! Kiara
recalled having slept, scared to death, wrapping the blanket to the head, but could not sleep. Then came such felt, shuffling heavily, as usual.
- Damn her!, I said I do not expect me!
- Calm down, please.
- AND SHUT UP!, What do I have, a wife or a damn goalie?!
- I hope to see you got it ...
- Well?, Who can reach well into this hovel!, Nothing this good!, NOTHING IS GOOD!
- ... Please ...
- I do not expect, because one of these days I long for ever !!... Or that's what I want, right?
- ... No, I do not ...
- THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT, BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE!, THESE LARGE WAITING FOR ME TO go with ANYONE! BUT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU THE TASTE! Kiara
saw itself, terrified, trembling, hugging his pillow and crying while listening to the beating, yelling, crying ... and then mix it all a noise impossible. I hated ... HATED SO MUCH ... Suddenly there was silence. Never ending in silence. He went to bed cursing, she cried quietly ... but never ended in silence ... and that made her feel even more fear. ***********************
"If you had not died, how different would my life, Mom .. . Dad would not have given the drop as it did, it would not have lost their jobs, and I would not have had to go begging ... and I would not have met him ... which was stupid guy!, we I thought everything ... Everything ... "
- Why are you so good to me ...?
- I've already said many times. For you are like me ...
- Is it just that ...?
- No. It is just that ... he said stroking his face gently.
- "... I really take with you to Paris?
- course I will, Will. Now that I found you I have no reason to stay in London.
- Take Me To Paris, sir. I'll to where you want ...
"!...¡ Stupid Stupid !"... Will muttered leaving his glass on the table. He put his hand to his lips, stroking them, and then slowly slid down his chin and his neck to his chest. His blank expression became angry and grabbed his shirt, clutching tightly ..."¡¡ As stupid as to give me completely! "Sobbed bitterly. ****************************
- I have already you an offer for the brat!, Kiara recalled having heard from his room and seeing a guy talking to her stepfather foul through the curtain of the door.
- I hope this is good, and urged me to get rid of it. It bothers me.
- is good. Although they want to ...
- Just tell me they offer.
- 30 000. If I were you I would accept.
- Are you, crazy? What do I do with 30 thousand?!
- All demand to see the photo. The girl is not ugly, but there is nothing special.
- "do you know that does not fix!? His mother was beautiful, or not?
- !...¡ ERA UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED !...¿ How the hell was that fall?
- Do not talk about the dead as we do business!
- right. But as I I say, you will not get much more for it. It's so ordinary!, You're lucky to get paid that ...
- I am willing to pay more than that. answered a voice, something serious and serene. Among the gloom that enveloped the room, lit only with a gas lamp, a figure emerged. A tall young man, gloomily.
- WHO HELL ARE YOU?! HOW TO ENTER MY HOME?!
- 60 000. Now, in cash. Said, leaving money on the table.
- But ...?
- No questions asked. Give me the child. ***************************
- Hello! Who are you?
- I must have confused. Tell me, little, you know where he lives a boy named William Snake?
- Brother! You are looking for a man.
- "A man ?...¡ Ah. William went to meet him.
- Where did you hear ...?
- is easy for me to find those things.
- Yes, I understand.
- What struck me is have felt two presences ... until the boy opened the door. So is your brother ... are the same ...
- ... I thought about it, later ...
- not worry. All right. Now I must go, just came by to say hello.
- But, sir ...
- soon, Will. ***************************
- ; What is your name, little girl? It was the first question he asked the man who had paid for it.
They had already left the house, were now on him and all the way had not said a word. At most, he had smiled, while listening to car radio, which was noticed for rent.
She did not respond. He did not like being with a stranger, but he felt better with him than with her stepfather.
- Ok. I do not like to say my name. Do not you tell me yours, I'll call Kotori.
- My name is Kiara.
- more beautiful still, Kiara Kotori. Do not be afraid of me that if I paid for bringing you with me, it was only because it was easier to get you out of that hole.
- What pulled me out?
- still do not know your strength. No know your potential, but I do.
- I have no strength, but my mom ...
- Maybe your mother had it, but you can. You have inherited from your father. My sweet Kiara, you're like me and soon I will know your true strength ... ******************************
Now William hurried the last sip from his glass. It was too late. But still lacked a reminder to close the story, try to avoid it, but took over his mind ...
- Good morning. I'm looking for Mr. S. ..
- Ah, I remember you, boy! The gentleman you're looking left the hotel last night.
- How was that?!
- Thus, it was. But he left a message for you in charge, if bowing to him. Is this, take it. He said, holding out an envelope.
- ... Thanks ... Replied the boy, mechanically, sorry.
William walked aimlessly with the envelope in his hand without opening it. What excuse could have written?, Do you promise to return for him?, "What would you say hoax mediocre in that envelope, to feed his hope !?... Is it served any good?, "SERBIA CASE OF SOMETHING?!. With contempt, crumpled the paper in his hands and then furiously tore to pieces that were lost in the wind. It was there that he died the little William, the naive William; ... and it appeared.
"It is not so confident in the people, mother. Moreover, should not be trusted. It's best trick first, strike first. Only then you stop being the victim ... I loved him very much, mother! ... but he turned me away I am now. He ruined my life.
************************
At that time, Kiara awoke with tears in their eyes and not knew whether they were for their sad memories and joy. Yes, joy. Because Panther could have done what he wanted with it, but preferred to take care. Because he treated her like a daughter but as a sister. Because it prevented someone else will take her to meet a horrible fate, because this wonderful man ... had saved his life! ...
Chapter 7A: She
- ; What are you thinking now?
- Nothing.
- 're distracted, Pantera ...
was interesting to see the glaze of Pantera as trapped in distant thoughts. It was to shudder.
- ... You're thinking in Italian, Iori said at last, with despair.
- I told you that the presence of Kiara will be no problem.
- I'm not talking about it, but on the other ... Isabella ...
- Why should she be thinking?
- Because I know. You get like when you remember.
- long ago forgot it!. Moreover, he never wanted.
- ¡¡... And therefore you can not get him out of his head!
- You know the reason I have for that. It is not something you can forget it does not exist.
- Why not go and fix it?
- know I can not, what else would! ...
- and torment do you suppose life?!, Not just you ... You know I do not bother .. .
- I know you do not bother! ... Only I know your noble, Iori. But it would be so difficult! ...
- Then forget!. I hate to see well.
- I know. I must be unbearable.
- I do not want to think about anything or anyone when you're here with me, Pantera ... cried the boy, snuggling in her lap.
- ... When you put your mind until you're sweet, wildy ... Pantera answered cuddling against his chest.
- Yes, but only with you because I love you. Pantera
smiled and stroked her soft silver hair. Iori stared and stared as if expecting, but said nothing Pantera.
- Do you love me, Pantera? ... tried again, with a smile.
He just smiled more broadly and fixed his eyes fierce. " You should know ..." was his response.
Then Iori closed his eyes, feeling the lips of Pantera on his neck. The re-opened and her expression suddenly turned to deep sadness. He stared into nothingness for a moment ... "I do not know it, and accidentally thought it let out a small sigh. Then he looked at Pantera, which had started to unbutton his shirt and kissed his chest now. "... What matters, I do love you", echoed in his mind when he decided to think no more and closed his eyes to go with your body.
Through the wall began to slip off moans, almost inaudible, except for the fox.
- Damn, not again! You never get tired!, Fox was the whisper in her bed cursing the acuteness of his ear and the light from his sleep at the same time. You might even have thought it was the wind or any of those things but knew very well what those two were doing.
- Iori That really has his room just for show, if he spends almost got into the Pantera!. Not even because Kotori just arrived, if you know it!, I do not ... Then he threw a look at Koi ... "You do what rich sleep, Koi truth?, Look like an angel ... do not know how I envy you !..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment