Koi Fox and 3 years after the death of Pantera shares in a depa Milan. Fox is a fashion model and the name was changed to John Stefano. Koi is a painter and are having many problems lately in your relationship:
- Who is this woman?!
- Fox! ... I present to Mariana, she ...
- THESE CRAZY, KOI!?, How could you think to get someone here without tell me?!
- She is my friend!
- LEAVE MY HOUSE, WHY WAIT!, LONG!
- FOX!!
- Let , Koi, I'd better go, you notice you are upset. And believe me I did not want to stop, my intention was not ...
- NOT!
- ... disturbing .... Goodbye, Koi.
- Mariana ... I'm sorry.
Mariana only gestured with his hand and hurried. Koi was deeply upset by the attitude of Fox
- But who the hell you think to throw that?!
- Why not?!. Do not even bother me that someone in the house from us both! What do you want?! What everyone knows of our relationship?
- That's all that matters to you?! Sure, if I forgot that you are now a public person!. Noo, but do not worry, Mr. Jordi Stefano, will not leave morbid headlines in tabloids this time. Or who knows, with all the noise you've done, maybe already heard worldwide.
was not at all unusual in Koi tone of that nature, bitter and ironic, but that was the kind of answers to the annoying behavior of Fox I was dragging lately.
again noted that Fox had been too aggressive and took a deep breath to calm down. Then he went with a more sedate.
- sorry, Koi. I know that if the suit is because it is a person of confidence.
- So!.
- I ... sorry ... do not know what went through my head, I lose control, I'm so ... overwhelmed.
- not you understand, Fox You're not well. I want to know what you have to help. Know, Marie is a psychologist, is a good career, maybe you should talk to her ...
- Talk to her? And for what?
- Fox .. You know things are not going at all well. You know, I know when you have problems, and if I do not want them to tell me ...
- I HAVE NO PROBLEM, WE ARE?! Think we have problems? Well, although we had, THE ARRANGEMENTS BETWEEN OUR THINGS WE DO NOT YOU THINK?! No need to bring a stranger to get into our business!
- Fox ..
- No, let me talk!. You have a problem with me? Because I have no problem with you! You tell me I'm wrong?! What am I wrong?! Come on, tell me!, Say it to MY FACE!
- ¿¿¡¡¡ NOT SEE?! There you go again! YOU do not realize that you are doing Koi NEW ?!!!, shouted as tears escaped her helplessness, it was becoming a vicious circle.
- ???!!¿ ¿What do I do?!
- that!, Wept tears Koi alternating with a slight giggle. This situation was affecting the nerves. KNOW THAT THESE EVIL FOX?! AT ALL! For some time this part is impossible to live with you, you changed so much that you no longer recognize. What's wrong?! You are wrong ... 're pale, you look sick, I hardly eat, if you're depressed, you are irritable, it seems that we find whatever excuse to cut and run from here ...
- Oh, shut up!
- asked me to talk, that I DO!. We no longer see or talk to us ... much less touch me ...
- Ah, of course, until you came to the point, Koi! Is that what really bothers you not! But we can fix it now if you want.
Fox was totally beside herself, and angry expression did get worked unrecognizable. Koi grabbed by the arm and pulled him forward. Koi was speechless for a moment, surprised when Fox pushed him to his room, opened the door, and a single violent thrust threw it against a wall. He never thought the day would come that I would act that way. Finally reacted.
- CASE're insane, FOX?! ... or high ... Koi whispered, afraid, and perhaps would have given the answer.
- HOW! First you complain and now you say no?!, Said as she approached him, pinning him against the wall. THEN HOLD YOU NOW! TO DO WHAT I WANT!
Koi remained tense and motionless, his eyes staring at nothing lost. Before him was the most loved person in the world, acting as the person most hated. He was afraid.
- TE HE TOLD ME !!!!, LOOSE said in a final attempt to escape.
In reply Fox grabbed him by the throat and tore his clothes, leaving his chest bare. Then ran his scar with her tongue, from the bottom up. He did it deliberately, to humiliate him.
- ... Why ... why I do this ... if you know ...
Koi slowly slid down along the wall to be sitting on the floor with his face hidden between his knees to quiet her sobs. Seeing and anger faded in the eyes of Fox, which is filled with tears.
- Koi ... I'm an idiot ... I'm an idiot, she said, weeping bitterly, as he fell to his knees before him to support the face in her hair.
I do not know what I do, Koi ... but I swear I'm not going to hurt you ... you no, I swear to whoever you want ... you do not ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment