Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Women Fancy Dress Pub Golf

heartless

Name: Lunar Eclipse

Type: Original Story

Characters: Alessia Bianco / Marie Cciatranne. Gonzalo mention Alma.

Warning: Shoujo ai.

Summary: Marie was just married and that's not happy to Alessia.

LUNAR ECLIPSE

- Really you okay?, You asked me before leaving. Surely you saw me pale and taciturn, more than normal, of course.

- As good as ever. One answer would you calm, but not truth or lie.

I went. Now I put that song. Which reminds me of you, dancing in the street like a crazy girl. As you are.

look out the window of the apartment. A six-story from me, the cars turn the corner rushed to beat the top of traffic lights.

My sun. My princess. I will not hurt. And it'll hurt me to watch you being here. Need to be happy, and I need it so much that I forced myself to smile and congratulate you when you told me what I already knew that would happen, that you married, with that silly little piece of you love so much, that I introduced myself. An idiot just so adorable I can not hate though I have removed my sweet treasure. I'm not going to hate, and I could not hate you for choosing us. No, I need both to be happy. Would not hurt no one because I know he will wither like a flower ....¡ But I can not live watching! ... what harm me.

I better leave here, because wherever I go I know you are with him and are happy, not that I want you sick. I do not feel envy or resentment. I do not want to go on crying for something that never was.

- Be my Godmother!, Please, you must be! ... Alessia ...

- Why me ?....

- For I love you, who better than you?. More than my cousin, you're like a sister.

.... And I love you you, my princess. And I'm your cousin, your sister, I am what you want. Even your godmother of marriage. And I'm crying in the night from the day you married, remembering your smile and the light in your eyes when you said, "I do."

And I accept silence. And leave you free to love. I will not take anything for myself, not even your pity. I'll be thinking why it was, and find no reason. What hurts me is that cry for me, and I can not avoid to do so. Green mourn is an idea that can not stand, forgive me, but now I have him, and he will comfort you and take care of you better than me.

look out the window again, but I have fear. I accidentally marked your number, but I hang up. I wanted to tell you I love you, how stupid you nearly ruined it all ...

************************************ *************

- Really you okay?. (I did not want you to leave, is that you look so sad lately, more sad than usual)

- As good as ever.

Why do I answer that?!. Your typical responses that say nothing. Something hurts you, but what?. I could only realize that something happens, your character is sad in itself, but you know, what am I missing?, I dunno, I do not know !...¿ if not tell me how you I can help?.

I wish you were as happy as I am now. I would like to find someone who loves you as much as you deserve and you deserve everything. Maybe that's, you're alone. What saddens me married because you want the same for you?, "After to take as many dogs as you intended, with that rare cruelty as yours, so subtle and elegant?. Gonzalo came to me and crying for your rudeness, love up the bones of your cocky glacial beauty and your eyes. Do you regret now, Alessia?. God made you so beautiful, but you're left alone to play the Empress tyrant that shatters on the party seeking love.

But you were never like that with me. You always had a sweet smile and a look full of understanding for me. "My sweet princess," what a way to call me, I puffed up too much, and I'm not a girl I never was for you, we're the same age. But let me indulge you I could I blame?. The cold Alessia, that all hearts break, he always did whatever I asked. And I enjoyed it, with most children's reasoning that he could enjoy it.

remember the day I bought this gold pendant. The sun. You said you always use, that the sun was like me. Why I'm blonde?. Not quite understand it. You put the neck just saw him on that show, without even asking how much it cost. And I do not want to stay back and find something for you: The moon, pale and melancholy like you.

- dead Only I'll take it off. And only if you take him die.

- not be so exaggerated, get scared.

But you love it scary, and we laughed. Silver moon, Silvermoon, I liked the moniker, and then I heard that some of your friends call you so rare.

But just the phone ring and run to answer but they hang. I have been slow in coming, still can not get used to your new home. I'm waiting to ring again, but nothing, yet I do not move, suddenly I've stayed here as a key.

*************************************

- Goodbye, Mary.

I can not help the tears to remind you, my petite blonde doll, so full of light and joy. The spark of heat to put up my life.

For all Alessia was always the serious, mysterious, impenetrable. Only you know me, only you, my Marie, because I wanted myself. Because my love for you all my secrets collapsed, except one: That I love you. A secret that I carry with me because I have no right to say it. I love you I love you!. A secret that burns me and hurt me, and die with me today ... because I love her like a sister, and that's even worse than if they loved me.

Because I have to follow your side so that my absence will not be surprised with this pantomime of happiness for your new that, because I feign calm, so do not worry about my sadness so you do not want see if anything happens to me. Because I have and will have to play the part of the premium sound, and follow you visit, seeing how much they love, and be the godmother of your children! ... No, I can not stand it.

I take my memories. Our memories. Our summer vacation when we were kids. Christmas, warming huddled by the fireplace. The day a stupid, others blind, you broke my heart, and I called my friends to beat him to make you mourn. When I lie awake watching you sleeping and I was in tears of emotion, because you were too beautiful ...

Goodbye, Marie!, The light is red and my break I expected six floors below.

**********************************

The sun fell from my chest. He loosened his clasp and fell. My eyes hurt, I'm seeing red spots. And suddenly it occurs to me nonsense. Alessia. My Alessia is ... Nonsense. Gonzalo I already had said, "Do not you get tired of using that thing every day? Neither Alessia's life depended on it. " But ... I've taken! Fell! ... I know that has no logic but it is a premonition so strong that it took the phone and call ...

- Alessia ?, You Marie. Are you okay?

She answers the answering machine. "Sorry, but I can not answer now. I'll be out of town a couple of weeks. We will return your call upon my return. See you soon. "

I stay quiet, What a fool!, I had worried for nothing. As if they knew Alessia is strong, and whatever happens to you, she'll be fine.

*********************************

But Alessia was on the pavement, including car crash and police sirens began to close. Even at the last moment he had agreed to put a message on the answering machine, for if he could call him to keep quiet to save a few tears, at least for a few days . Anything for her, because he loved her.

**********************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The girls are Alessia Bianco Cciatranne Biaggio and Marie Bianco, cousins. Gonzalo Mc'Dowell Alma is the husband of Marie. All are characters in a story titled P & P (Pleasure and Pain).

What happened next?, Well, Elekis, a dark guy who was very fond of Alessia is that it recovers the body from the morgue and that just would visit when Gore won the show. Then took over the wake, burial and then put Marie's story, calling from another city, that was there with Alessia and they would not return. Only much later, when he could not hide more, he said his cousin was dead, but said he had been in a traffic accident. Alessia Elekis knew how he wanted his cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment