Name: Visitation.
Type: Original Story
Characters: Pantera / Iori. Giovanni.
Warning: No, just read.
Abstract: Iori and Panther have just moved to Paris, and everything is love and joy, everything until a surprise exit of nerves alters Pantera Iori you smell "taken back" on the air.
Visitation
The clock was about to make three in the morning. Iori half opened one eye. "The three ...", he thought, and snuggled closer against the body of Pantera. It was delightful to be so, her lover's arm around her waist, the rhythmic sound of his breathing in his ear, strands of her long black hair covering them both. So Iori woke up to this time after having made love with him to sleep beside him and how much beauty is not lost; to extend a timid hand to her face and drawing his nose, cheeks and lips. This will allow you to know its face, the arch of her eyebrows, long eyelashes, his face peaceful and inoffensive eyes closed, because when opened, I knew the rest would go into the background and could not look more than these fascinating golden eyes.
Iori took another look at the clock. "Four and wanted to sneak ...?, to his own room to sleep a little seriously, or be able to be hypnotized looking to give them 6. "What an example of willpower, Iori", he told himself.
He brought his face close to him and gave him a tender kiss along with a "I love you." One of those kisses that would not dare to give if you were awake, as too corny. Gently slid her slender body from the embrace of man and noiselessly dressed and hurried to leave the room. The door still had time to send a flying kiss, smiling at himself and denying fun "A cheesy crap, Iori, was sentenced mentally before disappearing down the corridor.
Heavy breathing and rhythmic Pantera briefly filled the atmosphere that Iori had just left. Then it stopped suddenly. Pantera smiled. "Basically, Wildy, 're an angel," he muttered to himself. "... But deep down ...".
The daily routine in Paris had not changed much with respect to which had been in New York, and that there were only a few weeks. Pantera's house was old but was well preserved inside, though was very large for just two people. He was in the north district, virtually on the edge of downtown, and without showing anyone passing could have given much attention by abandoned, in fact, he had been, so the first few days had been busy for Iori in order to become habitable. Pantera, meanwhile, had not taken any trouble to help. The good news is that, contrary to what might be expected, the electrical and water installations worked perfectly, all you needed then was a bit of carpentry, painting and cleaning, nothing against what Iori could not be fixed.
Once the house was ready, Pantera began training with a kind of fight that engaged almost all morning in a large room in the back of the house. When asked Iori irony about it "and who have to kill?" Pantera only seriously answered "I'll tell you later." To Iori was fine. I had no problem with killing former Pantera whenever asked.
the evening, Pantera was engaged to teach French something for which strangely proved very patient, as demonstrated by contrast Iori not a very bright student, not for lack of intelligence but of interest.
- prefer to continue training to kill someone, you know, (complaint followed by a look of weariness and tiredness.)
- Now say it in French ... (sly smile, look Funny feigned superiority)
- .......... y. ....... and if I'm doing for dinner?, do not you hungry, Pantera?
- .......... (Supiro of resignation) Ve
- And what you eat? (Look excited)
- Whatever. But do something simple, right?. I do not need a chef of international cuisine, especially if it takes so long.
- Pse ... (Murmur disappointed)
- I be away a couple of days, surprised Pantera Iori .
- A couple of days?
- Maybe a week. I do not want to neglect your duties.
- I can not accompanied ...?
- No, you can not.
- But where ...?
- mine are issues I have to handle personally.
- Ah .... well. How I have nothing to do with you ....
- mine are issues that concern you and leaves and that little tone of reproach, will you?
- I do not want. .... It is not criticism, is .... I just want to know where to go, that's all. Iori said testing a pot and gently approaching.
- Do not try. The emotional blackmail will never work for me, is better than knowing you go.
- Ok. Like you're going to go without saying anything, right?, Claimed the boy with a hint offended.
- I told you not to try. And yes, I'm leaving. And again, remember: NO I DO NOT like scenes like questions. ADIOS!, Pantera snapped irritably while taking way out and slammed the door behind him.
Five minutes later she went in, the room was dark so I turned on the light to discover two or three objects on the ground in tatters. He climbed into the room Iori, but found none there, so head toward her room and found the door.
- Iori opens. Iori
opened and let him pass.
- I was abrupt and not as it should have said goodbye, he said apologetically Pantera.
- ... You can arrange, Iori muttered by way of forgiveness.
- Yes, I dismiss it right this time, Pantera whispered in his ear suggestively.
Then I lay in bed and began kissing him. From his lips moved to her neck and then ascended to the earlobe, while his hands were doing, undoing and stripped of bothersome clothing. Iori was moving just enough to facilitate this task and let out an occasional quejidito pleasure. Pantera's hands slid downward on the torso to the abdomen and hips, his lips nibbling holes marking the clavicles and then the pink halos in echo. The hands were lost in the legs and language within the navel, his hands finally reached their destination, Iori panting heavily, but rather was something like a purr anxious.
- If you respect, Pantera suddenly muttered between gasps. I respect and I'll tell you, I promise, but not now. Now I just need to trust me. Do you trust me, Iori?
Iori replied simply better accommodate your legs around his waist, inviting him to continue. Pantera understood and penetrated more smoothly than usual.
When he opened one eye at three in the morning he found he was alone in bed. Pantera was gone.
Iori sniffing hidden among the trees a few meters from where he was Pantera., Truth, had not taken much follow their trail, after all it was a wolf, and had finally found him Here, in Rome!, and came to Rome to what, to be planted outside a crummy school. Who the hell would expect Pantera?, No one knew him, could be anyone. A sweet and shy elementary school teacher, to have fun at your expense?, Or perhaps a rather flirtatious and cheeky, capable of anything that helps to compensate for their miserable salary?, And that there is a young teacher fresh out, serious and formal, who seduce and corrupt ?...¿ lolita stupid, naive and provocative?, a handsome and brilliant student, perhaps?, with Panther, it could be anyone, and Iori jealousy oozing from his hideout.
The high school boys and girls were leaving, many of them as beautiful, many of them so cute. Iori looked at them with hate, waiting to see which one dared to approach Pantera but still could not get carried away by the vehemence, the mental control was essential to hide the z-soul (a trick he had finally understood from looking at Panther)
I had been almost a quarter of an hour watching the kids at school and kept going though fewer in number. Now came the primary.
"And why come to Rome by someone? Is it so special that I could not get anything like this in Paris? ... someone ... A zoolian! Had not been to New York and brought it to him?!, and suddenly there was light in the brain of Iori and figured why the Paris house was so big. "So explain why you did not want, right?, He thought, suffered, do you think will fill your house zoolians collected from everywhere?, How beautiful!, Your private harem ...! And now his look of hatred on his way to Pantera, who absent-mindedly flipped through his watch and the door.
For a second Iori lost emotional control and left its z-soul flow. Pantera paid attention and looked around him with interest. Iori managed to hide it again almost immediately, afraid of being caught, but Pantera seemed to have taken the z-soul someone actually was coming to him at that time.
Iori settled for a better view, he was a child, a very pretty child, the truth, with a sweet face, tousled brown hair, golden complexion and a lively and large chocolate brown eyes. A pretty and petite creature that could not be more than 8 years!
Perplexed, Iori saw that the boy hurried step towards making Pantera hi hand and ran to him and greeted him with a beaming smile.
- Sir Gustav !!... I missed a lot ...
- I love you, smiled Pantera, lifting it to give you a hug.
- Why does it always disappears, Mr. Gustav? Why I can not tell you my mother?
- I think we've talked about it.
- You only tell me that if I tell you no longer see more.
- Right.
- But why come and get me?
- Do you prefer to disappear forever, then?
- NOO!, Do not want that ...
- So do not ask questions. I have my reasons, that's all. I'm keeping you forever, even when I do not see, is not that enough?
- You want me, Mr. Gustav?
Panther smiled and stroked her hair affectionately.
- come to see you think otherwise?
The boy took her hand and gave a little tug it down. Pantera understood and squatted to leave his face at the same height. The boy approached him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
- I want it too much, sir Gustav.
That was the straw that broke the camel's Iori. A mind control shit, fuck the shit recontra patience and to go unnoticed. Raging Wolf z-soul silver flooded the atmosphere. Pantera looked impassive, as if he had known of his presence all the time, the child also turned his startled eyes towards him. Long ago that nobody left the school, the street was, unless they deserted.
- did not know you were a damn pederast, Iori spiteful whispered, as if he were not a minor, and no time to reply was transformed into a wolf and chase after the child with an ugly growl ran out of there.
- Who is ...?
- Then I'll tell you, Giovanni. We will have to postpone our talk tomorrow, okay?. And quickly followed suit by taking the wolf black panther shape.
and ran some streets, spreading panic among the people and making the occasional car crash, until the wolf finally got a miserable street which are filled only when night falls and again human form with the intention of speaking. Or better said, to fight. Pantera did not leave, returning to human form, in turn, interrupted the one stealing a kiss, and before he could catch his breath to curse, Pantera spoke.
- If you intend to be jealous because I come to visit my son you're wrong on every inch, you know? I told you I do not like the scenes?
- ¿ YOUR SON?
- Yes Giovanni. He is 9 years. By the way, I have nothing to do with his mother, does not interest me, it was just something that happened when I was young.
- have a 9 year old son ?.... but if it does not look like you!
- like her mother went out, what do you want?
- not believe you.
- If I really encouraged me to seduce a child of that age, starting because I see very difficult, because it is not my style, you think you would do something so obvious as to wait outside the school?, or think you'd settle for a kiss on the cheek, while the deserted street?
- ... then you have a child ... He said Iori, after pondering for a while. It is very cute, her mother must be beautiful, suggested suspicious.
- It is, or at least it was. His name is Isabella, but not worth anything, a good slut for fun a night of drinking. Now is an alcoholic. So I come to watch Gio, to ensure it is in good health, not what is hurting and that is going to school. Then I thought going through his neighborhood to cover the debts that have insurance and see what other problems could be inserted. Before coming very sporadically, but now that the vice of Isabella has worsened, have to do it more often.
- you going to take to Paris?
- Not for now, is still very small, but I thought I had it when I do not know, twelve years.
- you think I follow you around?
- I hope so, because if I do not think is kick you out unless you do something unforgivable.
- Then try not to do anything unforgivable to stay. I like your son, Pantera, hopefully one day we can live with it.
- Yes, if you do not put their hands on ... What do you think I did not notice as you looked?
- "What?!, Not true!
- Ja ja ja ja . You are red!
- Shut up!
- Ja ja ja ja ja .....
- 're an idiot !.... I'm not a pervert like you! Pantera
kissed his boy, you do tease a lot of fun. The kiss did it to stop. Then the two set out to enjoy those little unplanned vacation in Rome. Maybe you could go out together with Gio next day ... no, not a good idea.
0 comments:
Post a Comment