Title: Portrait.
Type: Original Story
Characters: Domenico. Koi Cciatranne, Fox Mc'Dowell. Mention of Pantera.
Warning: None. Read if you wish.
Summary: Domenico achieved by painting the portrait so that it is haunted, but that does not cause this.
Portrait
Your eyes!, Your eyes!, Damn your eyes!.
Damn you and damn your eyes. Do not find you! I'm tired of looking and not you!. I have your perfect profile, fine cheekbones, the exact shade of your skin ... years and years looking for you ... deep in my memory, fearing that perhaps it was not a memory but a dream ... It was a dream! ... was not a dream, right? ... I have your eyebrows arched, with that slight air of superiority, your black hair and the slight turning of the corner of your lips ... But I have not yet your eyes! ... I can not!, I can not!, I can not!
CAN NOT!
And clenching their hands in despair, the boy took the canvas with rage and smashed it on the floor, and anguish, fell to his knees beside him, crying. Then he reached to pick up the brush, which sank in black and began to scribble in bold and energetic throughout the picture, ruining it.
is not it!, IS NOT! ... WHEN WILL I GET IT RIGHT ?!... When will your eyes, even if you are a canvas, you look at me again?. Although 're only a canvas ... I need to look.
- Domenico? ... Was heard knocking at the door.
- .......
- Domenico !
- .... I'll wait.
Domenico closed her eyes to stop mourn, he stood breathing deeply and tried a smile. He glanced at the canvas on the floor, grabbed him and took a corner behind a door to meet with many other pictures ruined in the same way. A room full of portraits failed to stop.
- Domenico, are you okay?, Was heard from the door.
- Pasa, forgiveness, managed a bit of this disorder, Domenico greeted with a lovely smile, settling a bit of their wayward hair. Not a single trace of sadness in his face. "I suppose you practiced, no?
- Well .. actually ... .. I have left, said the other boy, with a embarrassed smile and accomplice.
Domenico shook his head slowly, smiling.
- Well tell that will not ever let the painter's craft is very serious and can not spend all day giving your taste, right?
- giving your taste How, asked the other boy, blushing.
- You already know how to understand, Now, to work.
************************
hardly was his apprentice, Domenico returned to the load. Did not care how late it was, nor how little he had stayed or had forgotten to eat. He took a blank canvas and started again, but now for sure. Now I had a hunch: I was close. Now I finally achieved that terrible shape obsession, after all, was now the only thing that kept him alive.
An apprentice! "He smiled. That was what I needed. Things so obvious that I missed, now I have explained these to deal with it. Finally I know what I have to do. Finally I'll have, whoever you are, to me, again. Finally see those golden eyes were glued to me thirteen years ago. Thirteen years!, How long can extend the memory of something that lasted only a minute, which was not repeated ever, which may never be repeated?
How can change a life, a casualty, by a game, on a dare ?!... you looked at me that day and died that day and since I live only to find you. I could not follow how?!, If it was just a kid I was twelve! And you went to Rome just a few days later, and I stayed here, without even seeing you part, entirely at the hotel that were no more, no one to ask for you or the landlord that I wanted give information, or that girl who seemed to hate you. And all that was left at the end were your eyes in my memory. A memory marinated in rage and pain.
painting could only console. I learned to paint to make tangible what is in my mind, to realize my dreams, my desires, my memories. And then, logically, I had to paint you, And many times I've failed miserably!, I had to go home so no one noticed this obsession, for anyone to see how it destroyed me, for you!. .. but today you will be mine, be mine today, because ... I discovered the secret of your eyes.
- Domenico. What is it, why not open!
- Go!, No school today. I can not stop, I have it almost.
- ... Okay, I come tomorrow?
- GO!
- I ... sorry how I treated you yesterday, sorry.
- Do not worry, okay. So you finished?
- finished.
- Are you crying?
- No. .. Will you see?, Perhaps you will be just a pretty picture, but for me it is my masterpiece.
- Of course, dying to see it.
ushered his young apprentice to the back room full of half-finished portraits, smudged or crossed out, all the same person, all covered with dust and some affected by humidity and the passage of time. The boy stifled a shudder to pass between them in the back, hanging on the wall and covered with a cloth, the picture was just completed.
- Destápalo yourself. What do you think?
The boy held a cry, her big blue eyes looking frightened the portrait.
- Pantera ... he muttered, shaking his head, while a few tears slipped down her cheeks .
- ?...¿ Pantera "Why do you call it?, Did you know?, Do you know, Koi?!
- .... I lived in his house three years but can not say that I have ever known.
- You lived with him? ... Are you anything about him?
- No. We worked . It was my boss.
- How was it?
- Very skilled, intelligent, mysterious ...
- His eyes ... Were they well?
- The always hiding, was his hobby. I saw only once.
- What was that?
- Yes 've captured very well, ... scared.
Domenico smiled, pleased.
- So yes, he is. What's your name?
- I once said ... I can not remember ...
- What is your name?!
- ... I do not know!
- HOW NO YOU KNOW?!
- ... LEONARDO! ... Yes, that's what he said, Leonardo Bianco. I never called him by name, sorry.
- Leonardo ... Domenico muttered to remember the name. Where is he now?.
Koi no answer. She looked at him strangely.
- Why have you made a portrait of someone who does not know ?
- Where can I find?!, Tell me, Koi!.
- ... You will not find, let it be.
- HOW TO LET THIS?! I lost track long ago, he was a child and had no way to follow, but now I can!, Where is he?. I'll go wherever. Where dammit!.
- ... should calm down, Domenico ... go, from what I understand, not even really know him, is not it illogical to want to go ...?
- ME WHY NO REPLY!
- ... is that it is .... in a tomb. He died two years ago, sorry.
Domenico apparently received the news calmly and seriously was staring at the empty, then looked up at the portrait and was lost in those golden eyes, a perfect replica of something no longer existed.
- ... ja ja ja ja .... He laughed bitterly lost. He's dead!, What's funny, no?. I finally managed to learn something from him ... That's dead, that never see it, it was all useless ... THAT NO !.... ja ja ja ja .... ja ja ... and eventually became terrible laughter into tears.
- Domenico, come on, you should not take it well. What does your life with it?!, I understand that you're looking for a long, but, on the one hand better than you did, now you can devote to something else ...
- Largo. Outside my house. You do not understand anything.
- you who are upset ...
- leave!!, Abandoning yelled another fit of tears, and Koi had no other choice but to obey.
*******************************
next day , Koi came early and stayed a long time banging on the door. Seeing it was useless, and extreme concern, decided to pass through the bars of the window turned into a cat, once inside, returned to its original form and sought to Domenico.
*******************************
- my fault, FOX!, My fault ...
- is not true, Koi, how could you have known?, That guy was sick.
- Sure, I was sick! ... had hundreds of pictures, hundreds! ... is that I should have known ... And I told him I was dead! Yo! ... "Why the hell not lied?!," Why did not I stay ?!...
- did not expect it to be so mad. Suicide for that ... is not logical ...
- ... as if I would have killed him ...
- No, you did not have anything to do with it, you know, Koi?, In such case, the blame would be Pantera, what you have done to that boy?.
- I looked. She looked into his eyes once. That was all him, Fox
Then Fox opened his arms to shelter Koi against his chest and console.
- I do not want to be here, Koi whispered between sobs, hiding her eyes on the shoulder Fox
At night, Fox and Koi left Rome en route to Milan.
Nota de autor: Doménico es el chico que le enseñó a Koi a pintar, poco antes que él y Fox fueran a Milán donde Koi empezó su carrera artística.. Doménico tenía 25 años, era un chico de complexión frágil, tez blanca, cabello castaño algo largo y ojos café. De él se habla a la pasada en el relato corto “Verano”, en el cual, el Leonardo Bianco young medical student, goes on holiday to Rome in the company as a guide to his friend Jacques and some other children of its faculty, who in a fit of jealousy complain that Leo had some unusual eyes that seemed human and that was why all the girls just stared at him, and to disturb him, betting that is not able to conquer a boy, just looking at it. Well, Domenico was 12 years old at the time and going through the place .... well, things happen ....
This was a personage that long ago I had taken from the manga, and I wanted to make history because it was so cortita and significant. Thanks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment