Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does It Is Not A Low Calorie Food Mean

,



I started reading The Wallflower (Perfect girl evolution). On the premise seemed to My Fair Lady to the Japanese, and I suppose the end will be that, but I labor, it is super fun! I love Sunako, but I have a bad feeling that will become a prissy brat sometime ¬ ¬ A pity, because it is the character jajajaja cock a little tipiquillos boys, there are many air to Ouran, believed version

xD

I am also seeing the anime to last, I love, probably will start to read the manga at some point. I seem incredible graphics, billboard last! I think I've ever seen a well done anime. Just so I have wanted to see how the manga! And the character design I also love, is simple but detailed, I like. What

quiet day here being lazy. I have to go sit in a while, but for now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment