I stopped reading the wallflower, the picture does not convince me. But em has seen much anime suddenly.
I'm watching Strawberry Panic. It's a bit ... Um, but I like xD mariconada. Shojo is a completely old-fashioned, but calentorras lesbians harassing innocent small and I labor.
I am also watching Ghost Hunt and meeeeeeee love it! Ghost stories of the good. The characters a little strange ... but hey, it only took 3 chapters, it is too early to judge. But this self that I will finish.
And finally I've started to see Hidamari Sketch, a slice of life. It's great, the girls are all adorable and I love life. I want that life !!!!. It makes me happy to see this anime, really xD
I downloaded more things, but I have not had time to get to see them. I'll try to finish some of the animes that I have this week xD For me not to accumulate things.
ay, now I have wanted to break something nice ¬ ¬
0 comments:
Post a Comment