Monday, July 5, 2010

Samsonite Lock Forgot

patches @ 2010-07-05T19: 17:00

(...) The point is that sex was not part of pornography that hooked the stupid kid. It was confidence. Value. The total lack of shame. The comfort and genuine sincerity. Openness to permitíaa anyone be able to get out there and tell the world: Yes, that's how I decide to spend a free afternoon. Posing here with a monkey peanuts ducking his ass.
I do not mind the look I have. Not what you penséis.Así podáis.Al apañaos as insulting to himself was insulting to the world. (...)

What if there were enough people watching, you'd never need anybody's attention.
What if one day you unmasking and exposure was enough, never going to be able to hide. No difference between your public life and private life.
that if one took on many things, many things if he could, and would never have or get anything else.
that if one could eat or sleep enough and never need more.
That if enough people loved you, never again would need love.
That could ever be smart enough.
That could someday get enough sex. (...)

Choking, Chuck Palahniuk


0 comments:

Post a Comment